The impressive medieval castle of Bourscheid probably dates back to the 10th century and was considerably enlarged and fortified in the 14th and 15th centuries. The ruins were completely restored in the 1970’s and the castle opened to the public.

The Maison de Stolzembourg, a superb Gothic manor house integrated into the castle was built in 1348 and offers two large rooms which can be hired for different kinds of events.

  • Distance from Luxembourg airport (kms): 46
  • Distance from Luxembourg city center (km): 1.8
  • Distance from highway (kms): 12
  • Number of car parking spots: 1
  • Number of Bus parking spots: 1
  • Close bus lines: 545
  • Spoken languages:
    • de
    • en
    • fr
    • lu
Meeting Rooms
Maison de Stolzembourg
  • Theater Capacity: 120
  • Classroom Capacity: 120
  • Banquet Capacity: 120
  • Reception Capacity: 120